Google

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How can I earn minimum USD2000 per month?

I had been calculating, if I were to quit and do online business full time, how much would I need to survive at a minimum?

Looking at my commitment level and past expenses.. I believe I would need at least stable income of USD2,000 per month.

And so, how can I achieve this?

then..i came across this email from one of malaysia's super internet marketers...definitely worth checking out..

=============

Subject: URGENT (24 Hrs Left!) - Unlimited Paypal sales notifications

Hi,

You have less than 24 hours to grab IMRenegades platinum before
the price goes up! For now its $47 for 8 ORIGINAL turnkey business!

1. IMRenegades will increase in price in 24 hours time (no exception)
2. If you have Paypal account, you can start pulling in unlimited
Paypal sales notification as fast as 15 minutes from now because
their system is made to be EXTREMELY simple (3 steps system)
3. You are not going to be a millionaire. But $500 to $1000 per month
from 15 minutes of work is still cool :)

==> http://simurl.com/imrenegades

Most of the people on my list ask me the same question over and
over again.

- How do I setup this and that..
- Where do I get good products to sell?
- Where do I start?
- How do I find my Paypal button
- How do I load messages on my autoresponder
- etc etc...

As much as I would like to answer all the questions, you still have
to take action and do the setup yourself.

That is why I like IM Renegades' services because they will help you
to solve all your problems even if you are a total newbie! And if you
are experience marketer, you still will want to leave the 'dirty' job
to IM Renegades and just make the cash :)

==> http://simurl.com/imrenegades


See ya inside

===========

so..what did i do?
of coz i go checked it out rite..and sure enuff....this is definitely a must hv if u are just starting to learn how to make money online whilst juggling full time work.

definitely IMRenegades is the short-cut easy way to earn that extra cash

No comments:

Post a Comment